- It's small enough to go anywhere
- It keeps my calendar, address book and to do list
- It syncs almost flawlessly via Bluetooth with my Macs (iBook, G5 tower)
- It plays MPEG4 movies
- With an IR keyboard, it can take notes
- Becomes a servicable flashlight with "Torch" software
- It takes pictures (pretty decent ones)
- Content is easily added or removed with a simple flash reader
(I keep a SanDisk Cruzer flash reader in my pocket)
- Lots of free software
- not enough internal memory
- only supports 128 meg flash cards (with current firmware)
- Bet you thought I was going to say "the %%^&** keyboard". Actually, I don't mind it.
My sister and brother-in-law are now 3650 owners.