- phone capability
Most iPhone apps work on the iPod Touch, but data is only available within the range of a WiFi hotspot. So I concentrated on apps that can sync when the network is available, and still function offline.
The apps that I use that allow offline functionality :
- Memengo Wallet - Secure document storage. Syncs to memengo.com
- Toodledo - GTD style to do lists. 2 way sync to toodledo.com
- NY Times - free - Syncs NY Times content locally
- BookshelfLT - free - book reader with access to downloadable content (it caches)
- Stanza - free - Another book reader, access to more, different, content