Is it possible to create music with brain waves? It's a work in progress.
You can find all of my links here : http://delicious.com/tkarches/search/EEG
An incomplete summary :
Mindwave Mobile (Neurosky)
- Retails for $99 (Brainwave Starter Kit)
- Works with Mac, Windows, iOS, Android
- A number of iOS apps (search iTunes store with "neurosky") - most cost $$$
- Brainwave Visualizer (Mac, WIndows) shows all brain frequency bands - almost too much data
- Neurofeedback software
- Developed by the military to help soldiers
- Runs on Android devices
- Most input devices supported are based on Neurosky headsets
MindFlex and MindFlex Duel - Toys by Mattel that use the Neurosky electronics. Only uses Attention parameter. Headsets can be modified for full EEG output. These are available relatively cheaply on eBay and Amazon (around $50)
Muse - no product has shipped as far as I can tell - currently taking pre-orders
Melon - another EEG headband, shipping Summer 2014
Bitalino - not for EEG, but is a set of physiological sensors for EMG, EDA, ECG along with a light sensor, an accelerometer and an LED. Can be split up into individual modules. Cost is $150 Euro.